LeafLine Labs is one of two Minnesota registered medical cannabis manufacturers in Minnesota. We focus on using controlled environment agriculture to produce various strains of cannabis that is turned into extraction-based medicine.
LeafLine Labs promotes a work environment that is positive, patient-focused, team oriented and compliant with established policies and procedures. This position is year-round and offers both full-time and part-time schedules.
Minnesota law requires that any employee of LeafLine Labs be 21 and free of any disqualifying felony convictions. Prior to beginning employment with LeafLine Labs, every employee is legally required to submit to a background check conducted by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
The Call Center Representative is the liaison between our company and its current and potential patients. This role effectively solves and answers patients’ questions, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
· Managing high volumes of inbound calls in a timely manner
· Checking voicemail and returning calls in a timely manner
· Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics
· Identifying patients’ needs, clarify information, schedule appointments
· Escalate customer service concerns appropriately and efficiently
· Build sustainable relationships and engage patients by going above and beyond in interactions
· Escalate patient concerns appropriately and effectively
· Previous experience in a customer support role
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills
· Active listening skills
· Demonstrated ability to move through a call efficiently and effectively
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be 21 years of age and able to successfully pass federal criminal background check prior to employment
· Ability to follow SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
· Ability to work towards meeting department goals around efficiencies, yields, and cost
· Ability to creatively solve problems
· Team player mentality
· Ability to follow direction
Starting pay dependent on experience and qualifications. Competitive benefit package offered to full-time employees.
LeafLine Labs is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeafLine Labs complies with applicable Minnesota and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required