Who we are
Here at Vireo Health, Inc. ( Vireo ) our mission is to bring the best of technology, science, and engineering to the cannabis industry. We are a physician-led, customer-focused team of more than 400 dedicated employees creating best-in-class cannabis products and customer experiences. Vireo is proud to have one of the most diverse workforces in cannabis, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through engaging employee outreach programs, community events, and non-profit partnerships. We are rapidly expanding nationwide, and we are looking for talented, compassionate, and dedicated people to join our team and help us grow. From Cultivation to Operations to Sales & Marketing, we are hiring people who share our vision and passion for improving people s lives. If you are looking for a positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference, click apply and let us learn about you!
What you will do
We are seeking an experienced Creative Content Associate Producer – Photo & Video to join our growing dynamic team. The Creative Content Associate Producer – Photo & Video will shoot creative videos and photos to produce fun, informative, high quality, on-brand, and shareable content. This individual will edit content, have a keen understanding of the digital landscape and be able to use data tools & analytics to inform content. The Creative Content Associate Producer Photo & Video will have a strong drive to create fresh content that offers a highly engaging approach to all brands in the portfolio. This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing team members to identify opportunities that will translate into compelling video and photography storytelling across brands and platforms.
- Produce/shoot/edit new photography content across all brands and platforms (including photographing new brand and new products on existing brands – both lifestyle and static photos for website and other marketing/sales materials.
- Produce/shoot/edit new video content across all brands and platforms.
- Lead relevant editorial photo shoots for multiple brands and platforms. Coordinate production, including booking locations, casting talent, and scheduling shoots.
- Interpret and strategize around analytics across various platforms – work with key team members internally on analytics.
- Identify and pursue partnerships with new talent, vloggers, print teams, sister sites and other brands to create additional video, photo and other multimedia content with the goal to increase audience reach and expand social followings.
- Support other functions in the organization, including science, innovation, operations, and medical teams.
- Must be 21 years or older
- 4+ years content production and editorial experience (a background in digital media is crucial).
- Creative and innovative thinking, and a keen eye for engaging and playful visual storytelling.
- Knowledge of what’s happening in the digital video and multimedia space and keen understanding of the competition.
- Comfortable with new industry and operating within regulatory confines
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and other Creative Suite products.
- Eye for what is visually engaging, technically accurate, and on-brand in the multimedia content space, especially for social- and mobile-friendly content.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical challenges and deliver the best video/audio quality in the field.
- Editing capabilities in terms of pacing, music sensibility and graphics.
- Ability to see multiple projects as a whole and keep track of many moving parts
- Must be self-motivating and an excellent team player
Vireo Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.www.vireo.com