LeafLine Labs is one of two registered medical cannabis manufacturers in Minnesota. We focus on using controlled environment agriculture to produce various strains of cannabis that are scientifically extracted to produce and formulate industry-leading, whole plant medicine.
Minnesota law requires that any employee of LeafLine Labs be 21 years of age and free of any disqualifying felony convictions. Prior to beginning employment with LeafLine Labs, every employee is legally required to submit to a background check conducted by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
· Perform duties involved in the cultivation of medical cannabis plants: including, but not limited to: harvesting and sanitation
· Assist with transportation of medical cannabis products to LeafLine Labs patient care centers
· Follow Integrated Pest Management guidelines including strict adherence to environmental and hygienic controls
· Maintain accurate records and logs for medical cannabis cultivation activities
· Assist in the maintenance of cultivation and medical cannabis production equipment, building, and grounds
· Adhere to all compliance, safety, and security protocols
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Possess a strong work ethic; be dependable and eager to work
· Physically capable of physical labor, including being able to bend, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs.
· Able to work unsupervised, as well as being part of a team
· Be well organized and capable of detailed record keeping
· Be safety conscious at all times
· Possess a valid driver’s licence and reliable transportation
· Able to work overtime, weekends or evenings as needed, often on very short notice
· Ability to read, communicate, and accurately complete all assigned tasks
Starting pay dependent on experience and qualifications. Competitive benefit package offered to eligible employees.
LeafLine Labs is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeafLine Labs complies with applicable Minnesota and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Cottage Grove, MN (Required)
- Driver’s (Required)