Vireo Health, Inc. s ( Vireo ) mission is to build the cannabis company of the future by bringing the best of medicine, engineering, and science to the cannabis industry. Vireo s physician-led team of more than 450 employees provides best-in-class cannabis products and customer experience. Vireo cultivates cannabis in environmentally friendly greenhouses, manufactures pharmaceutical-grade cannabis extracts, and sells its products at both company-owned and third-party dispensaries. The Company currently is licensed in nine markets including Arizona, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, and Puerto Rico.
For more information about the company, please visit www.vireohealth.com.
We are currently seeking a Recruiter/HR Generalist to help reshape our recruiting programs and support our continued dynamic growth. This role will have the opportunity to work remotely the majority of the time with continuation likely post COVID-19.
Who You Are: You’re an experienced HR professional with 5-7 years of diverse HR experience under your belt. You’re enthusiastic, energetic, and flexible. You have endless curiosity about how things work and have a passion for learning and discovery. You’re seeking a collaborative, positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference – not just to the organization, but to the lives of our patients!
What you’ll do: In this role, you’ll get to use your HR experiences in all aspects of the function – employee relations, engagement, rewards and recognition, compliance, performance management, and more!
Some of the highlighted responsibilities:
- Manage employee relations concerns and issues
- Project management support for HR-related functions
- Policy development, documentation, and communication
- Support performance management
- Support and develop compensation and benefit programs
- Support talent management by assisting with recruiting, training and development, performance reviews, and other performance management efforts
- Ensure compliance with regulatory matters concerning employees (federal/state law, OSHA/workers compensation, etc.)
- This position will report to the Director of HR
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of HR experience is required; multi-state experience is strongly preferred.
- Labor Relations experience preferred.
- BS/BA degree, in Business or Human Resources preferred.
- Proven ability to learn new applications as well as experience using spreadsheets and databases for reporting and analysis is required.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and compliance regulations is a must.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, have a strong service orientation, and great attention to detail, all in the midst of working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Superior communication skills are required (written, verbal)
- Tech savvy and able to thrive in a fully digitized HR/Recruiting environment.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus