Who we are
Here at Vireo Health, Inc. ( Vireo ) our mission is to bring the best of technology, science, and engineering to the cannabis industry. We are a physician-led, customer-focused team of more than 550 dedicated employees creating best-in-class cannabis products and customer experiences. Vireo is proud to have one of the most diverse workforces in cannabis, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through engaging employee outreach programs, community events, and non-profit partnerships. We are rapidly expanding nationwide, and we are looking for talented, compassionate, and dedicated people to join our team and help us grow. From Cultivation to Operations to Sales & Marketing, we are hiring people who share our vision and passion for improving people s lives. If you are looking for a positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference, click apply and let us learn about you!
What you will do
We are seeking an experienced and energetic HR Business Partner to join our growing and dynamic team. The HR Business Partner will use your HR experiences in all aspects of the function – employee relations, engagement, rewards and recognition, compliance, performance management, and more! The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic, flexible and have endless curiosity about how things work and have a passion for learning and discovery. The HR Business partner will enjoy working in a collaborative, positive work environment where their contributions truly make a difference – not just to the organization, but to the lives of our patients! This position reports directly to the Director of HR. *Please note: This position is remote but preference for candidates to be located in Minnesota*
- Manage employee relations concerns and issues
- Project management support for HR-related functions
- Policy development, documentation, and communication
- Support performance management
- Support and develop compensation and benefit programs
- Support talent management by assisting with recruiting, training and development, performance reviews, and other performance management efforts
- Ensure compliance with regulatory matters concerning employees (federal/state law, OSHA/workers compensation, etc.)
- This position will report to the Director of HR
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of HR experience is required; multi-state experience is strongly preferred.
- Labor Relations experience preferred.
- BS/BA degree, in Business or Human Resources preferred.
- Proven ability to learn new applications as well as experience using spreadsheets and databases for reporting and analysis is required.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and compliance regulations is a must.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, have a strong service orientation, and great attention to detail, all in the midst of working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Superior communication skills are required (written, verbal)
- Tech savvy and able to thrive in a fully digitized HR/Recruiting environment.
Vireo Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. www.vireohealth.com