LeafLine Labs is one of two registered medical cannabis manufacturers in Minnesota. We focus on using controlled environment agriculture to produce various strains of cannabis that is turned into extraction-based medicine.
The HR Generalist will assist the HR Director with staffing and benefit administration duties. They will also travel to our 6 sites throughout the state as needed to meet with employees and managers. We will soon have 10 sites in Minnesota:
West St. Paul – current headquarters
Cottage Grove – current cultivation and lab
St. Paul – current care center
Eagan – current care center
St. Cloud – current care center
Hibbing – current care center
Willmar – future care center
Mankato – future care center
Golden Valley – future care center
Rogers – future care center
Minnesota law requires that any employee of LeafLine Labs be at least 21 years of age and free of any disqualifying felony convictions. Prior to beginning employment with LeafLine Labs, every employee is legally required to submit to a background check conducted by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
· Staffing and recruiting logistics
· Employee relations
· Organizational planning & development
· Employee service and counseling
· Performance management
· Company employee communications
· Employee orientation, development, and training
· Employment compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
· Policy development and documentation
· Compensation and benefit administration
· Employee safety, welfare, and wellness
· General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
· Effective oral and written communication.
· Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
· Fully cycle starting experience.
· Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment with demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
· Practice a high level of confidentiality.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent.
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred, not required.
LeafLine Labs is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeafLine Labs complies with applicable Minnesota and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Include a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Staffing: 1 year (Required)
- Benefits Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- West Saint Paul, MN (Required)
- 50% (Preferred)