Find Marijuana Dispensaries Near Me in Wabasha, MN
Wabasha Dispensaries are available to help qualified patients that have received their Minnesota medical card or adult (21+) recreational cannabis consumers. The state has legalized recreational cannabis, which can be found at open cannabis stores near Wabasha that have menu products in stock. Dispensaries near Wabasha can be found below.
Medical and Adult Use marijuana is available for registered patients with a Qualifying Condition and recreational consumers through participating dispensaries. To be eligible for benefits available to medical card holders in Wabasha or the nearest open cannabis store, you will need to get your Medical Marijuana Card from a supporting marijuana doctor or clinic.
What menu products are available at Wabasha Dispensaries?
State licensed dispensaries keep menu products in stock, with allowable forms including vape cartridges, extracts, tinctures, flower, and topicals, containing THC & CBD.
Whole cannabis flower or buds for sale are permitted, and smoking the traditional way is allowed in non-public places. Marijuana flower comes in a variety of available strains that vary in THC CBD content and strength.
Edibles in Wabasha may be patient favorites as there are no carcinogens from inhaling smoke, with large numbers of qualifying patients being senior citizens.
What are the Minnesota Adult Use Cannabis Laws?
Under the approved amendment to Minnesota’s Consumable Products Act, the following provisions will be allowed for adult use cannabis consumers:
- Use, possess, or transport cannabis.
- Possess or transport up to 2 ounces of cannabis flower in a public place.
- Possess up to 2 pounds of cannabis flower in a person’s private residence.
- Possess or transport up to 8 grams of adult-use concentrate.
- Possess or transport edible cannabis products or lower-potency hemp edibles infused with a combined 800 milligrams or less of THC.
- Give away cannabis flower and products to a person 21 or older in an amount legal for a person to possess in public.
- Up to eight cannabis plants, with no more than four being mature, flowering plants may be grown at a single residence as long as it is at the primary residence of someone 21 or older.
- Plants must be in an enclosed, locked space that is not open for public view.