LeafLine Labs is one of two registered medical cannabis manufacturers in Minnesota. We focus on using controlled environment agriculture to produce various strains of cannabis that is turned into extraction-based medicine.
The Packaging Technician ensures that all medicine is packaged and labeled correctly, and helps transport the medicine to the Patient Care Centers.
Minnesota law requires that any employee of LeafLine Labs be at least 21 years of age and free of any disqualifying felony convictions. Prior to beginning employment with LeafLine Labs, every employee is legally required to submit to a background check conducted by the MN Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA).
· Assist in medical cannabis production including; packaging, labeling, cleaning, order processing, and transportation of medical cannabis products to LeafLine Labs patient care centers
· Follow Integrated Pest Management guidelines including strict adherence to environmental and hygienic controls
· Maintain accurate records and logs for medical cannabis production activities
· Assist in the maintenance of medical cannabis production equipment, building, and grounds
· Adhere to all compliance, safety, and security protocols
· Other duties as assigned
· Possess a strong work ethic; be dependable and eager to work
· Physically capable of physical labor, including being able to bend, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs
· Able to work unsupervised, as well as being part of a team
· Be well organized and capable of detailed record keeping
· Be safety conscious at all times
· Possess a valid driver’s licence
· Able to work overtime, weekends or evenings as needed, often on very short notice
· Ability to read and communicate in English
· Ability to accurately complete all assigned tasks
LeafLine Labs is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeafLine Labs complies with applicable Minnesota and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Packaging: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Cottage Grove, MN (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)