Position: Packaging Technician
Location: Cottage Grove, MN
LeafLine Labs is one of two registered medical cannabis manufacturers in Minnesota. We focus on using controlled environment agriculture to produce various strains of cannabis that is turned into extraction-based medicine.
Minnesota law requires that any employee of LeafLine Labs be at least 21 years of age and free of any disqualifying felony convictions. Prior to beginning employment with LeafLine Labs, every employee is legally required to submit to a background check conducted by the MN Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA).
· Perform labor on medical cannabis production line including; packaging, labeling and transportation of medical cannabis products to LeafLine Labs patient care centers
· Maintain accurate records and logs for medical cannabis production activities
· Maintain a clean, orderly, safe workstation and environment
· Adhere to all compliance, safety, and security protocols
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum one (1) year of manufacturing experience
· Possess a strong work ethic; dependable, punctual and eager to work in a fast pace manufacturing environment.
· Capable of physical labor, including being able to bend, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs
· Able to work unsupervised, as well as being part of a team
· Be well organized and capable of detailed record keeping
· Be safety conscious at all times
· Possess a valid driver’s licence
· Able to work overtime, weekends or evenings as needed, often on very short notice
· Ability to read, communicate, and accurately complete all assigned tasks
Starting pay dependent on experience and qualifications. Competitive benefit package offered to eligible employees.
LeafLine Labs is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeafLine Labs complies with applicable Minnesota and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cottage Grove, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location