Who we are
Here at Vireo Health, Inc. ( Vireo ) our mission is to bring the best of technology, science, and engineering to the cannabis industry. We are a physician-led, customer-focused team of more than 400 dedicated employees creating best-in-class cannabis products and customer experiences. Vireo is proud to have one of the most diverse workforces in cannabis, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through engaging employee outreach programs, community events, and non-profit partnerships. We are rapidly expanding nationwide, and we are looking for talented, compassionate, and dedicated people to join our team and help us grow. From Cultivation to Operations to Sales & Marketing, we are hiring people who share our vision and passion for improving people s lives. If you are looking for a positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference, click apply and let us learn about you!
What you will do
We are looking for an energetic and flexible Patient Care Coordinator Part Time. The Patient Care Coordinator will be responsible for working alongside a healthcare team in a retail cannabis dispensary environment. This individual will work with our diverse patient population and exemplify excellent customer service skills. This position reports to the Director of Patient Services.
- Maintains and safeguards entrusted confidential information; maintains vigilance for patient medication safety.
- Assists customers with all aspects of preparing, setting up, and finalizing the dispensation process for medication as regulated by the office of medical cannabis.
- Completes CPC operational requirements by maintaining an organized workflow, verifying preparation, and labeling of medications, verifying order entries and charges.
- Utilizes computer systems and programs appropriately for daily operations such as patient communication, refill orders, making appointments and home deliveries. Facilitates thorough and accurate input of patient and provider demographic information in seed-to-sale software system.
- Maintains cash register and accountability for assigned drawer; completes opening/closing procedures as assigned.
- Complies with state law and all regulations and provides oversight for overall dispensary compliance under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist. Understands and stays up to date on state regulations pertaining to medical cannabis.
- Participates in recordkeeping and reporting necessary for State Compliance.
- Attends staff meetings, continuing education, as directed.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with custodial procedures, rules, and regulations. Must adhere to infection-control standards such as handwashing.
- Assists patients and caregivers through the dispensary process/experience.
- Educates patients on the proper use and storage of medical cannabis medications.
- Follows the Green Goods customers service model.
- Works with supervisors to set and accomplish goals.
- Completes opening/closing procedures as assigned.
- Responds to all patient communication platforms (Text, Emails, Voicemail, ETC.)
- Troubleshoots to solve patient issues regarding the usage of their cannabis products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma and 1-3 years experience in a retail environment
- Proficiency with MS Office required
- Experience working in a fast-paced retail setting is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable to change in the work environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Flexible availability including but not limited to weekends and evenings.
Vireo Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. www.vireo.com