LeafLine Labs is one of two Minnesota registered medical cannabis manufacturers, headquartered in Cottage Grove, MN. We focus on using controlled environment agriculture to produce various strains of cannabis that is turned into extraction-based medicine.
As a member of the pharmacy team, you will support the team in the dispensing of appropriate cannabis based medication to patients. This position is full-time, year-round including Saturdays. We do offer some flexibility in setting schedules.
We have positions open in the following locations:
Hibbing – 2 days per week
Please indicate to which location and schedule you are applying in your cover letter.
Minnesota law requires that any employee of LeafLine Labs be 21 and free of any disqualifying felony convictions. Prior to beginning employment with LeafLine Labs, every employee is legally required to submit to a background check conducted by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
- Dispenses cannabis-based medications based on our formulary.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes dispensary operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Develops industry pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training dispensary staff, students, interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
- Complies with state laws as regulated by the Office of Medical Cannabis, maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the patient center inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Current Minnesota pharmacist license in good standing
· Residency trained with 1 additional year of professional pharmacist experience, OR
· 4 years of professional pharmacist experience
LeafLine Labs is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeafLine Labs complies with applicable Minnesota and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Professional Pharmacist: 1 year (Required)
- Pharmacist (Required)