LeafLine Labs is one of two registered medical cannabis manufacturers in Minnesota. We focus on using controlled environment agriculture to produce various strains of cannabis that is turned into extraction-based medicine.
As a member of the pharmacy team, you will be involved in the dispensing of our medicine to patients. LeafLine Labs promotes a work environment that is positive, patient-focused, team oriented and compliant with established policies and procedures. This position is part-time, averaging 20 hours per week.
Minnesota law requires that any employee of LeafLine Labs be 21 and free of any disqualifying felony convictions. Prior to beginning employment with LeafLine Labs, every employee is legally required to submit to a background check conducted by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
· Assist in the preparation and dispensing of medications and supplies as assigned
· Handle cash payment transactions in a timely manner
· Respond to patient call questions and concerns in a patient focused manner
· Complete necessary reports
· Ability to follow SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
· Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others
· Work towards meeting department goals around efficiencies, yields, and cost
· Strong human relation, verbal communication and organizational skills
· Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to creatively solve problems
· Team player mentality
· Ability to follow direction
· Must be willing to have a flexible schedule
· Must be willing to work Saturdays regularly
Starting pay dependent on experience and qualifications.
LeafLine Labs is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeafLine Labs complies with applicable Minnesota and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Job Type: Part-time
- Saint Cloud, MN (Required)
- Saturday (Required)