Who we are
Here at Vireo Health, Inc. ( Vireo ) our mission is to bring the best of technology, science, and engineering to the cannabis industry. We are a physician-led, customer-focused team of more than 500 dedicated employees creating best-in-class cannabis products and customer experiences. Vireo is proud to have one of the most diverse workforces in cannabis, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through engaging employee outreach programs, community events, and non-profit partnerships. We are rapidly expanding nationwide, and we are looking for talented, compassionate, and dedicated people to join our team and help us grow. From Cultivation to Operations to Sales & Marketing, we are hiring people who share our vision and passion for improving people s lives. If you are looking for a positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference, click apply and let us learn about you!
What you will do
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Pharmacy Manager to join our growing dynamic team! The ideal candidate will be driven, innovative, compassionate, believe in the goodness of people and cannabis, and enjoys the one team, one dream motto! The Pharmacy Manager oversees dispensing of all cannabis-based medications from our Cannabis Patient Centers (CPC). This position reports directly to District Manager of Retail.
- Prepares cannabis-based medications based on physician recommendations; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.; Performing one on one patient consultations to determine the best therapy in conjunction with the recommending provider.
- Works with and continuously trains Patient Care Coordinators (PCC) and health care professionals on the use of cannabis-based medicines. Dispenses cannabis-based medications based on formulary provided.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes dispensary operational requirements by organizing and directing PCC work flow, verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Inventory rotation and inventory control.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies;
- Precepts students from affiliated Schools of Pharmacy.
- Complies with state laws as regulated by the state medical cannabis program, maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the dispensary inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current pharmacist registration; Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Pharmacist Skills and Qualifications:Analyzing Information, Administering Medication, Judgment, Verbal Communication, Pharmacology, Managing Processes, Legal Compliance, Productivity, Quality Focus, Attention to Detail.
- Must be willing to work weekend days.
- Management experience preferred.
- Must be licensed pharmacist in good standing with State of Minnesota.
- Preferred experience in both clinical and retail settings.
- Preferred additional training in CBM.
Vireo Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. www.vireohealth.com