• Deputies responded to a driving complaint at 11:34 p.m. April 2 at County Road E and Highway 10 in Prescott. Officers stopped the vehicle and ultimately arrested the driver, a Minneapolis man, on suspicion of OWI and driving without a license.
• Deputies on patrol at 2:07 a.m. April 3 stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation at 770th Street and Highway 35 in Hager City. The driver, a Hager City man, was arrested for multiple warrants and on suspicion of methamphetamine paraphernalia possession.
• Deputies checked on a vehicle in the ditch at 11:01 p.m. April 3 at 290th Street and Highway 72 in Elmwood. The odor of marijuana was detected, prompting a search of the vehicle. The driver, a Red Wing man, was cited for marijuana possession.
• A towing company reported at 11:37 a.m. April 4 that a vehicle had gone down an embankment and struck trees at N7530 910th Street inn River Falls. The vehicle had slid down a driveway, crossed over the road and descended the embankment.
• Deputies on patrol at 4:28 a.m. April 5 stopped a speeder at County Road D and Highway 10 in Ellsworth. The odor of marijuana prompted a search of the vehicle. The driver, an Arkansaw man, was arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession and drug paraphernalia possession.
• Deputies on patrol at 12:25 a.m. April 7 stopped a vehicle for operating left-of-center at 920th Street and Highway 65 in the town of River Falls. The driver, an Ellsworth woman, was arrested on suspicion of OWI after field-sobriety testing.
• A Spring Valley caller on Highway 29 reported April 3 that neighboring pigs got out and went into the complainant’s chicken coop, breaking a fence.
• A deputy on patrol witnessed a vehicle in