Minnesota MMJ Qualifying Conditions
Patients who are legal Minnesota residents and have been diagnosed with one of the following qualifying conditions are eligible to receive medical cannabis in Minnesota.
- Cancer associated with severe/chronic pain, nausea
or severe vomiting, or cachexia or severe wasting.
- Tourette Syndrome.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
- Seizures, including those characteristic of Epilepsy.
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including
those characteristic of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease.
- Terminal illness, with a probable life expectancy under one year. If your illness or its treatment produces one or more of the following: severe or chronic pain; nausea or severe vomiting; or Cachexia or severe wasting.
- Intractable pain
Effective August 1, 2017
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Effective August 1st 2018
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea