Minnesota MMJ Qualifying Conditions
Patients who are legal Minnesota residents and have been diagnosed with one of the following qualifying conditions are eligible to receive medical cannabis in Minnesota.
- Cancer associated with severe/chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, or cachexia or severe wasting
- Tourette Syndrome
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Seizures, including those characteristic of Epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Terminal illness, with a probable life expectancy of less than one year*
- Intractable pain
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Alzheimer’s Disease