Who we are
Here at Vireo Health, Inc. ( Vireo ) our mission is to bring the best of technology, science, and engineering to the cannabis industry. We are a physician-led, customer-focused team of more than 500 dedicated employees creating best-in-class cannabis products and customer experiences. Vireo is proud to have one of the most diverse workforces in cannabis, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through engaging employee outreach programs, community events, and non-profit partnerships. We are rapidly expanding nationwide, and we are looking for talented, compassionate, and dedicated people to join our team and help us grow. From Cultivation to Operations to Sales & Marketing, we are hiring people who share our vision and passion for improving people s lives. If you are looking for a positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference, click apply and let us learn about you!
What you will do
We are hiring an energetic and flexible Security Officer Full Time to join our growing dynamic team! The ideal candidate will be driven, innovative, compassionate, believe in the goodness of people and cannabis, and enjoys the one team, one dream motto! The Security Officer will be responsible for providing onsite protection and safety for employees, customers, vendors, and assets. This position will report directly to the Transportation Supervisor.
- Performing security patrols by company or client vehicle and/or on foot.
- Protect property from theft, embezzlement, sabotage, trespassing, fire and accidents.
- The protection of individuals or property, including but not limited to proprietary information, from harm or misappropriation.
- The control of access to premises being protected.
- Investigate and take the appropriate lawfully action as authorized by Vireo Health on accidents, incidents, trespassing, suspicious activities, safety, and fire.
- Provide any needed assistance to customers, employees, visitors, or the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in written form; Required documentation by writing reports,
- Drive a Company vehicle for work-related purpose.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to lift items weighing as much as 50 pounds
- Demonstrate good moral and ethical standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills for multitasking and interacting with team members Experience in a security, military, law enforcement, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable to change in the work environment.
Vireo Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. www.vireohealth.com