Position: Social Growth Specialist
Location: West Saint Paul, Minnesota
LeafLine Wellness is on a mission to raise the standard of well-lived lives in Minnesota and across the country with its offerings of the highest quality hemp and CBD products on the market. LeafLine Wellness is the sister company of LeafLine Labs, Minnesota’s preferred licensed medical cannabis manufacturer.
As the Social Growth Specialist, your primary responsibilities include driving strategy and execution of growth across Social Media channels. You will be an experienced Social Media growth strategist and know what is takes to grow an audience, engage them and drive them to act. You will be as an extension of our brands on our social platforms; you assist in the creation and scheduling of content, as well as gather data and analytics to aid in optimizing content and overall strategy.
Minnesota law requires that any employee of LeafLine Wellness be 21 and free of any disqualifying felony convictions. Prior to beginning employment with LeafLine Labs, every employee is legally required to submit to a background check conducted by the Bureau of
- Drive strategy and execution of growth across Social Channels including, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest
- Lead strategy and administration of paid campaigns: targeting, monitor results, provide insights, and optimize against KPIs and ROI goals.
- Work with marketing team to develop and execute organic social strategies and campaigns to acquire followers, site visits and sales conversions through Instagram,
Facebook, LinkedIn and other social channels.
- Provide insights to marketing and creative team on creation of creative content and campaigns to drive growth, reach and engagement.
- Lead ongoing optimization efforts and refinement of the weekly and monthly reporting to drive greater insights and efficiency.
- Own all social analytics; Analyze audience behavior on LeafLine Wellness brands’ sites and social platforms in order to gain insight and share trends to make informed recommendations for improving headlines, copy, images, and more
- Create and manage effective reports to track progress and present data
- Execute day-to-day social communications and monitoring across all platforms.
- Content scheduling; community management, social monitoring & listening
- Perform regular audits of LeafLine Wellness brands’ entire social media presence to ensure all platforms are used as strategically as possible
- Serve as expert on competitive activity and work closely with marketing team to stay on the cutting edge of social media trends and tools
- Manage paid social media budget
Required experience, knowledge, and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5+ years in social media strategy and execution
- Proven in-depth experience & knowledge of working with social media platforms to grow audiences, brand engagement and reach (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube,
- Fluency in data-driven targeting and reach strategy
- Up-to-date with the latest Paid Social trends, best practices, competitive tools, and search marketing products
- Ability to instruct creative on how to produce high converting assets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding time-management and prioritization skills, with the ability to excel at multiple priorities under short deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Preferred experience, knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of SEO, Google Ads and E-Commerce metrics
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in highly regulated industries with strict advertising regulations and requirements
Starting pay dependent on experience and qualifications. Benefits are offered for full time employees.
LeafLine Wellness is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
LeafLine Wellness complies with applicable Minnesota and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply