At TimeWise Medical we believe in applying the best solutions to the real problems that our patients face and that for many patients medical marijuana is the safest, most effective treatment option available. We are committed to empowering those in need to navigate the process of receiving medical marijuana in a safe and private manner.
7275 147th St W
Apple Valley, MN 55124
PH: (651) 333 9133
Hours: M-F — 9-5
|Monday:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Thursday:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Friday:||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
PAYMENT METHODS: Cash, Check or Major Credit Card
TimeWise Medical is a compassionate medical office located in Apple Valley, Minnesota that specializes in non-invasive services for Pain Management, Addiction Treatment, and General Medicine that also offers legal medical marijuana evaluations and certifications for eligible Minnesota residents. Patients will be seen by Dr. Adam Locketz, a state approved certifying physician for the Minnesota Medical Cannabis Program, who is exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced in recommending the use of medical cannabis to treat or alleviate any of the following qualifying medical conditions – cancer, glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, Tourette’s syndrome, ALS, any seizure disorders such as epilepsy, severe and persistent muscle spasms, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, and any terminal illness. The compassionate team of healthcare professionals at TimeWise Medical is excited to be at the forefront of medical cannabis treatment and provide this naturally therapeutic option especially for patients, who have exhausted all possible conventional methods of medicine i.e. chemotherapy, surgery, or prescription pain killers. This fully equipped medical facility is conveniently located in Apple Valley, a suburb of the Twin-Cities – Minneapolis -Saint Paul metropolitan area. The surrounding areas include Eagan, Eden Praire, Bloomington, Burnsville, and Woodbury. TimeWise Medical also has a satellite office in Duluth available for established patients or for follow-up appointments.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a legal resident of Minnesota with valid proof of residency i.e. driver’s license and state identification card.
- Must have medical records showing an exact diagnosis for a qualifying medical condition as outlined by the MN Department of Health.
- If you have difficulty in obtaining your records, please complete a medical records release and send it to the doctor who has your records.
- Confirm that we have received medical records, or bring them to your appointment.
OFFICE POLICIES AND INFORMATION
- Patients may be certified on the first visit if they bring in all the required documentation including current medical records and proof of identification and proof of residency for Minnesota.
- Any veterans are eligible for discounts.
- Visiting fees (sliding scale) will be discussed when the doctor’s office calls to confirm your appointment.