Position: Warehouse Operations Specialist
Location: West St. Paul
The Warehouse Operations Specialist provides coordination between Operations, Suppliers and Product Fulfillment. This position requires a self-starter that will own everything A-Z in making sure the warehouse, inventory, logistics, and fulfillment are all running smoothly on a daily basis. In addition, they will also assist the VP of Operations with procurement and management of manufacturing partners.
The company is small but mighty with a large growth trajectory. Because of this, we wear a lot of hats and need someone who can work on the business and in the business. The position will require a nonstop continual drive for improvement, operating with a sense of urgency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Oversees warehouse logistics operations to maximize efficiency and minimize cost of organization’s supply chain.
· Maintains required quantity of inventory and materials to optimize production. Procurement Work Orders managing to contract
· Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
· Fulfills consumer and customer orders same day to ensure on-time, customer service focused deliveries
· Track manufacturing deliveries and ensure they are on track. Flag any issues.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, and customers.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· . 2+ years of warehouse/operations/inventory management experience
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with Shopify preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Waiting period may apply